Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
17 February, 09:48
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
🐸Yes! Digital Soldiers who no matter what are here to support our President Donald J Trump!
We're here to spread the truth and help out as much as possible! WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Henry Specter @HSpecter
17 February, 09:58
No way a canadian here too?!? Same here =) where ya from, and it's so fun getting pumped up wth many patriotic americans

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Henry Specter @HSpecter
17 February, 10:17
No way same!! haha that's awesome. You think this will all get settled before march 4th?

Henry Specter @HSpecter
17 February, 10:28
Like everything, from the Covid hoax, election fraud, trump back in power, everyone arrested...I know the mask thing is getting so fckin retarded. Makes no sense to close barber shops when there is small traffic/appointment only.. yet costco, walmart and the malls get to hoard hundreds of ppl every day. If this pandemic so serious then wouldn't ppl be terrified to leave their house? I lost my shit at ikea when I was told to pull my mask up while I eat my hot dog...

Henry Specter @HSpecter
17 February, 10:41
yeah I literaly just said it in another post that we have to freaking suffer until the otherside wakes up and see what the F is really happening. So dumb, but I mean I was a sheep too...til Nov 3rd. Knew somethign wasn't right when Trump "lost"

Henry Specter @HSpecter
18 February, 12:09
God bless yiu fot waking up so much earlier then most of us. do you know lots of albertans like us? my world so left. effn annoying

Only people mentioned by mxmomma05 in this post can reply