Kim Runner @kimrunner
From the George News YT chat tonight...
12:30 AM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
04 September, 11:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hanging in there!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
18 February, 07:27
πŸ˜‰Kim...thanks for posting these.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
18 February, 07:09
Bring on the light! πŸ’–πŸ’«πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Cameron Richmond @RedPill406
18 February, 06:31
It definitely feels like we've been completely abandoned...

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
18 February, 06:36
In response Cameron Richmond to his Publication
It is always darkest before dawn. Hang in there!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
18 February, 05:50
Yeah boy!!!!

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
18 February, 01:46

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
18 February, 01:25
We are feeling abandoned in Texas.

Data Gramma @Vic
18 February, 01:29
In response Jessica Turner to her Publication
What can I do to help?

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
18 February, 04:00
In response Jessica Turner to her Publication
Jessica what part of Texas you in ? Im north of Austin in Killeen. Coming up on day 3 of no power. Now with friends and we're all trying to keep warm. praying we don't lose power here. This isn't right. Hope y'all are ok. Am here if you need to vent or cry. I finally broke down about 2 hours ago. I guess i needed it. i feel a lil bit better.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
18 February, 12:31
❀️ Always love the reassuring messages from GEORGE