Kim Runner @kimrunner
Sometimes I like to play the 'what if' game...

What if 3.4 comes and goes & things are exactly the same as they are now?

What if things don't happen the way they are being talked about now?

What if things unfold in a way that is completely different from how you envision it?

Will you be good?
11:10 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
22 February, 08:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Worst case scenario ; I may pull the plug.
If we get 'The EMS' and things are exposed, people jailed etc..... I will stick around and see how it plays out.
If military takes over, xfer power to trump and Gesara is begun, no worries.
If Jeaus doesn't return I will be extremely disappointed!
I remain cautiosly optimistic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 February, 12:40
I think this is where "Jesus take the wheel" applies!
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
21 February, 08:10
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
WHAT ? WITCH ONE ?

THE ONE FROME THE #evangelical #BIBLES

OR THE ONE PROMOTED BY THE #CIA

πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜†

" ..... YOU KNOW HIS NAME ....."

πŸ˜†
What are sheep?
Who controls the narrative?
The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital πŸ˜†
The Great Awakening. /#TheGreatAwakening
Snow White.
Iron Eagle.
Jason Bourne (2016)(Dream/CIA).
Q

#JASON #BOURNE " " Extreme Ways"
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#GODVIS
#YEEZEUS
#YEZUS
#yeezus
#Jesus

Proclivity 1776 @Proclivity1776
19 February, 04:55
The focus has to be on Gods timeline - Patriots holding the line in mass numbers is what is needed.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
19 February, 02:12
This was started, for a reason.

Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
19 February, 01:58
I feel like there is a fine line here. So many dates have come and gone where people are expecting things to happen. Yes things have happened but so many need some solid proof to awaken. I fear if March 4 comes and goes and then we wait on the 1rst of april too many people will be discouraged. I do understand we cant focus on dates life is just such a mess right now.

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
19 February, 01:50
Nothing wrong with the original constituation... why doubt that... it is about restoring it and the celebrating 4/4 right

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
19 February, 01:48
Yes! God has me so I'm good ❀️

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
18 February, 05:40
Timelines Change
Watch the Budget
Q

Margie 64504317 @Margie64504317
18 February, 05:39
Well I, for one, am NOT going back to sleep! I see the much, MUCH bigger picture. Events over dates. We all signed up for this Mission and I will hold my Truths until my last breath. Earth is changing. Our Solar System is changing. Humanity's consciousness is changing. ALL vibrating at a higher resonance for a reason. Nothing can stop what is coming!

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
19 February, 02:01
In response Margie 64504317 to her Publication
inΒ·flecΒ·tion point
noun
MATHEMATICS
a point of a curve at which a change in the direction of curvature occurs.
US
(in business) a time of significant change in a situation; a turning point.

I've heard this term several times now in the metaphysical world.
We've reached the inflection point.

Light has WON. Even if it doesn't look like it. Because this is 3D, where manifestations have a lag time. And we're still clearing out the muck...

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
18 February, 05:01
Why even go that route....lol

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
18 February, 04:29
What will YOU do? I'm curious on YOUR stance

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 February, 09:08
In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication
Honestly, I try not to focus on dates. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing happens on 3.4. I'm ok with it! I trust the plan, so I am here for as long as it takes!

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
18 February, 01:58
following up from yesterday, i still think the next president will be Grassley...once we are done with faux biden.

biden admin gets totally thrown out due to election corruption.

u rewind to trump admin but potus and pence were not certified by congress. nancy has been arrested.

the last legitamately elected person in the presidential line of succession from trump admin is senate pro tempore - grassley.

TRUST GRASSLEY

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
18 February, 05:47
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
Fraud vitiates all. Election of Biden void. Trump for the WIN!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
18 February, 11:52
If April 1 goes by and we are still
under Bidan I'm not ok withthe plan any longer. Innocent people are suffering and dying and Patriots will start taking matters into their own hands escalating troubles. I've seen enough. Time to drag the rrest from their slumber kicking and screaming.

slick roq @slickroQ
19 February, 01:53
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
The cost for a room at the Trump hotel in DC is through the roof for the week of March 4, 2021.
Everything may not be final by March 4, 2021, but we should be satisfied.

Jwk _17 @Jwk17
19 February, 01:59
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
that would be stupid i understand where you are coming from but acting on emotional response during any conflict only ends one way

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
18 February, 11:52
this has been a long long haul towards truth and justice. its getting harder for patriots to "trust the plan". we were led to believe arrests of traitors would have happened a long time ago. our friends and family think we are fools. we need the hammer to fall. it needs to happen proto.

American Patriot @KevAnon
18 February, 11:47
that is the line in the sand - i am done waiting for something to happen at that point it will be time to make something happen

Knight Breed @knightbreed
18 February, 10:54
The shear nature of the enemy is parasitic. This cabal of evil has at least twice in human history incorporated itself in it's enemy to stave off defeat.
1) The Catholic Church born out of the Roman Empire incorporating itself into Christianity.
2) The Nazi's incorporated themselves into America through Paper Clip etc..
My fear is that at some point, past, present or future, is that Insurgency is their oh shit handle.

NEO ONE @Neo
18 February, 10:52
God's ways are unfathomable, so I trust the plan. πŸ˜‡

John DeplorableDeadVoter @DeplorableDeadVoter
18 February, 10:51
3.4 can pass and I will be OK. My deadline is April 1. If that passes, then there is a problem. I am not waiting another 4 years. We are not going to put up with it.

Jeremy KrugSwag @KrugSwag
18 February, 11:39
In response John DeplorableDeadVoter to his Publication
yes! ive been telling mu friends that april 1st is my deadline. but idk what to do? 1776 again?

Just Diana @Diana19
19 February, 08:48
In response John DeplorableDeadVoter to his Publication
the country will not be able to hold off the attacks for 4 years, we will be wearing lovely orange and doing the goose step. Trump won't allow that to happen.. He has too much love for this country and for us..Hold the line.. just keep on keeping on.

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
18 February, 10:49
I am fully expecting 3.4 to come and go and things be exactly the same. Every time there has been a deadline that masses expect; nothing has happened. Leaks and announcements...mmmm....nope.

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
18 February, 10:49
yes as long as the evil is gone from this planet and Trump is my president

Blue Tapp @BlueTapp
18 February, 10:43
Excellent exercise. We should plan for the worst. Hope for the best.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
18 February, 10:43
I wont be good because we have been keeping up with these drops for forever and "buyden will never be president" but im saved and my family is saved so we wait for the Lord to call us home. All the things i have told people about how Trump will be president dont worry, EBS, big tech going down, pedos going down, trust the plan etc yea they can say whatever now. The what if game we cant say we aint never played.

Lee Chase @Chezmoon
18 February, 10:39
I don't think things will change on 3/4. No mass arrests. But, the next 4 years will see the gradual self destruction of the democrat party. A steady flow of arrests and Lincoln Projectesque downfalls. It's gonna be a long show.

Amethyst Agitator @Sheila_The_Great
18 February, 10:34
I've come to the realization that "you have to show the people" may take time, Biden will do everything that we feared and I mean everything before the hammer drops..

Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
18 February, 10:32
So much has happened already. I expect more will happen just not made public, so I'm good. I think trusting a date to change your world view is dangerous and sets you up for disappointment. Every day is another step in the right direction!
I do feel, however, the first day of Spring is a day of REBIRTH! If only some info could become public by then so the masses can begin their awakening, that would be Glorious!

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 February, 10:29
Nothing is what it seems Kim. God is in the miracle business and of that day and hour no man know but him. To me, they have surrounded the city that God loves ,so that moment is not not far. Scripture is also livig word, and as Lawrence of Arabia proved, it does not matter what is written, and what order we think it plays out. God has his plans, man has his his. Let's see what happens and do it in faith/β€œFall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
18 February, 10:26
embrace the moment WE in right now. and now and so on. enjoy the journey and know that the destination is coming amd NOTHING can stop it. #wwg1wga

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
18 February, 09:14
wrong thing to focus on. nobody knows exact future, even super computer.

focus on now. increase your consviousness and vibration. get the message of justice stronger in world energy sphere.

focus on resistance. no masks, vaccines, covid tests. refuse lockdowns. openly deny the authority of illegal regime and refuse to follow laws or orders they create.

stop paying federal taxes. maybe state if you are in CA or NY.

do not hide or fear others opinion, cancel culture.

if we show strength, use the resonance of higher consciousness and dont acquiesce to even minor points, we will win