Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 February, 11:10
Sometimes I like to play the 'what if' game...

What if 3.4 comes and goes & things are exactly the same as they are now?

What if things don't happen the way they are being talked about now?

What if things unfold in a way that is completely different from how you envision it?

Will you be good?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margie 64504317 @Margie64504317
18 February, 05:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Well I, for one, am NOT going back to sleep! I see the much, MUCH bigger picture. Events over dates. We all signed up for this Mission and I will hold my Truths until my last breath. Earth is changing. Our Solar System is changing. Humanity's consciousness is changing. ALL vibrating at a higher resonance for a reason. Nothing can stop what is coming!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
in·flec·tion point
noun
MATHEMATICS
a point of a curve at which a change in the direction of curvature occurs.
US
(in business) a time of significant change in a situation; a turning point.

I've heard this term several times now in the metaphysical world.
We've reached the inflection point.

Light has WON. Even if it doesn't look like it. Because this is 3D, where manifestations have a lag time. And we're still clearing out the muck...
02:01 AM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Margie 64504317 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PenelopeDinkledong_S in this post can reply
Margie 64504317 @Margie64504317
19 February, 10:11
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
On point, fren. How can the sleepers not feel this?! They only know what they see, hear, touch but they don't actually "feel" the way us awakened do. It's so strong that it sometimes feels surreal to me. What are your thoughts?