MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
05 February, 03:31
IS JOHN PODESTA PLAYING CARDS WITH "ABDUCTED" MADELEINE MCCANN? MY MY HOW SHES GROWN UP #WHEREISMADDIE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
17 February, 10:19
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Coloboma is the rare eye condition so many of them have - Hunter Biden, George Soros, Maddie McAnn, Kate Midelton. But wat does it mean? Wen I dig I find something about the mutation causes a absense of pineal gland🤔🤔 Did they select Madeline cuz of her coloboma? Important Q is why?
THE MARK OF CAIN ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeAhna Sol @LSol
17 February, 10:30
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Well the Pineal Gland is the Human's antenna to God. I can't imagine that if someone lacked a Pineal Gland they would be able to connect with God. We have a gene for it too, in our DNA. And they were researching how to vaxx against it. Many Covid vaxx receivers have commented that they feel disconnected from God or have lost their connection to God after receiving the vaccine. But I wonder how many psychopaths in general have this if it correlates with a missing pineal gland.

frank hamm @fhamm
i never understood this statement, aside from the egyptian heiroglphics, the eye of horus, etc... but as an individual, silent meditation is a way to sit with g-d...at one... the pineal gland is physical, and we are all innately divine...so maybe the hype re pineal gland and decalcification stems from miseducation in egyptian history ?
10:44 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication
Only people mentioned by fhamm in this post can reply
LeAhna Sol @LSol
17 February, 10:54
In response frank hamm to his Publication
So yes, of course you feel connected with God when you meditate :). Thats what its for!

LeAhna Sol @LSol
17 February, 10:53
In response frank hamm to his Publication
Pineal gland is the physical storage of the crown chakra/3rd eye energy center just as the entire body is storage for the soul. When you ait in ailent meditation, you are "tuning" your antenna/pineal/crown/3rd eye into the God frequency