MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
05 February, 03:31
IS JOHN PODESTA PLAYING CARDS WITH "ABDUCTED" MADELEINE MCCANN? MY MY HOW SHES GROWN UP #WHEREISMADDIE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coloboma is the rare eye condition so many of them have - Hunter Biden, George Soros, Maddie McAnn, Kate Midelton. But wat does it mean? Wen I dig I find something about the mutation causes a absense of pineal gland🤔🤔 Did they select Madeline cuz of her coloboma? Important Q is why?
THE MARK OF CAIN ?
10:19 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
18 February, 08:34
wow it looks like a keyhole

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeAhna Sol @LSol
17 February, 10:30
Well the Pineal Gland is the Human's antenna to God. I can't imagine that if someone lacked a Pineal Gland they would be able to connect with God. We have a gene for it too, in our DNA. And they were researching how to vaxx against it. Many Covid vaxx receivers have commented that they feel disconnected from God or have lost their connection to God after receiving the vaccine. But I wonder how many psychopaths in general have this if it correlates with a missing pineal gland.

frank hamm @fhamm
17 February, 10:44
In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication
i never understood this statement, aside from the egyptian heiroglphics, the eye of horus, etc... but as an individual, silent meditation is a way to sit with g-d...at one... the pineal gland is physical, and we are all innately divine...so maybe the hype re pineal gland and decalcification stems from miseducation in egyptian history ?

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
17 February, 10:51
In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication
The Pineal gland is called the Third Eye because of the reticle receptor rods that are similiar to those found in the eye. IT DETECTS LIGHT.
The pineal gland's primary purpose is to regulate the the body's cicardian rythm & produce melatonin to induce sleep.
Having the pineal gland removed does happen; mostly due to pineal gland cysts.
The people whose pineal gland has been removed CONTINUE to function normally, the biggest impact of pineal gland removal is sleep induction, which is usually treated with melatonin. THIS INCLUDES CHRISTIANS. What gene are you referring to? Gene for what?

17 February, 10:26
One theory is the abuse causes damage in the eye in particular places (see pic)
Another theory is the coloboma thing is indicitive of a particular gene which is sought after by the elites for its life extension attributes

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts