Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 February, 08:44
@vincentkennedy phaethon
Here's the TT version of the article :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
17 February, 10:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Pseudoscience with no basis in neuroscience, physics or anatomy. Right & Left Hemisphere Synchronization: the limbic system—which includes the amygdalae and hippocampi and is involved in functions such as emotion and memory—resides on both sides of the brain.
Electricity - The brain consumes 20% of the body's energy at 10 times the rate of the rest of the body per gram of tissue. The average power consumption of a typical adult is 100 Watts and the brain consumes 20% of this making the power of the brain 20 W.
THE GATEWAY IS BS.
https://www.psychologytoda...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Tiger @JohnTiger
This is wrong in three fundamental ways, I'll let you figure it out.
10:44 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnTiger in this post can reply
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
17 February, 10:52
In response John Tiger to his Publication
No, I don't need to do ANYTHING. if you have rebuttal, the burden of proof is on you.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
17 February, 11:18
4/3 And so. you are using science as a "bludgeonning tool of truth" to discretit an hypothesis about a new phenomena.

This actually goes against the paradigm of falsification of science and this attitude itself is unscientific.

A proper attitude would be: I think this is highly unlikely and instead of refuting it at the measure of "muh science so bullshit" you would, by scientific necessity, put your current scientific model in question.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
17 February, 11:21
5/3 - And so here you are, not only you made a sore display of your fickle temperament by being mean, dismissive, imperative and arrogant over what I assume you describe as freedom. But you pushed me, mostly against my will, to rob you from you the opportunity to think about this and learn it on your own; in a more intimately and long-lasting fundamental way. A way that would have opened more than mere factual information but also an opportunity to refine your epistemic abilities.