WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
Dirty, sick & EVIL!!! πŸ™Praying for all affected! God bless u all!

There is def something not right about the "plastic non-melting black snow"
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
09:12 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by KCpatriot4Humanity in this post can reply
Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
17 February, 10:50
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
Big Boom! Hillary Sold Military Secrets what yoh wanna bet. Sounds like HARPE to me! My husband is retired military an the military was testing weather control for comflouge efforts from the enemy when he was in service. If that Cow Witch sold our Technology to China they are definitely using it against us. So China's Rulers needs to be put in their rightful place and knocked down like all Other Evil Doers. They've proven they have no Belief In Lives. Look how they treat their own people now, they want to kill us off to take over Our Country.
No Way They Need To Be Taken Down To Their Knees!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
17 February, 09:28
PEOPLE - That snow is full of PM 2.5!!! That shit causes LUNG CANCER! There is 30X the dose needed to cause cancer in snows tested in various areas!
Don't let your kids play in the snow!

Don't touch it!
Try not to touch anything that has been snowed on!
I KNEW this was a depopulation event by the temps & management of the electric system in Texas (Mexico is always on standby to sell more electric to Texas! Why not now?)

FUCKING POISONOUS SNOW!

https://youtu.be/STpsxP-3u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
17 February, 10:07
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
Holy πŸ’© they are beyond UNsane 😳 thanks for the warning!!

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
17 February, 09:28
PEOPLE - That snow is full of PM 2.5!!! That shit causes LUNG CANCER! There is 30X the dose needed to cause cancer in snows tested in various areas!
Don't let your kids play in the snow!

Don't touch it!
Try not to touch anything that has been snowed on!
I KNEW this was a depopulation event by the temps & management of the electric system in Texas (Mexico is always on standby to sell more electric to Texas! Why not now?)

FUCKING POISONOUS SNOW!

https://youtu.be/STpsxP-3u...

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
17 February, 09:25