Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 12:50
When your adrenochrome dries up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
17 February, 01:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
this is Prince Phillip's "Mum" Princess Alice

"she" spent most of her adult life locked up in institutions

womder why 🤔

handsome eh?

these people are sick!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
17 February, 02:12
In response Denise Geltman to her Publication
That's some high quality photography for damn near 100 years ago!🤔 My childhood photos look like prehistoric by comparrison. 😅

17 February, 02:49
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
i took this screenshot DIRECTLY from the Time video

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
17 February, 04:19
In response Denise Geltman to her Publication
Yes, I did notice that. Please know my comment wasn't to discredit or dismiss your point. Your point was well received! I was just making an observation note (intended w/ a little humor). I'd sincerely like to see the video.

thanks. ☺️ the video was in my FB feed on October 7, 2019. i got banned from FB this september lol. i was admining a very large Q/Trump group and i guess they did not like it haha. perhaps you can find the Time segment on YT? it was about prince phillip and the queen if i remember correctly. it was only about 10 minutes long.
08:36 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DeniseGeltman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Denise Geltman, click on at the bottom under it