Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
When your adrenochrome dries up.
12:50 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
19 February, 04:21
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
oh my. it certainly didnt end well with these people dud it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Elkington @Aussiewoman
19 February, 04:17
He is also 99 years old.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John DeplorableDeadVoter @DeplorableDeadVoter
19 February, 03:24
Is he related to Darth Sidious?

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
19 February, 03:12
Scary

J.T. Marlin @jtxrp
19 February, 01:19

Elle Truth @DivaMommy
18 February, 02:32
So........National Health Service for all but, like, no Dental?

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 February, 11:46
dare I say it...looks like Count Dracula.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
17 February, 11:00
looks DEMON-POSSESSED 😲🤮

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 February, 10:59

Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
17 February, 09:36
Talk about the walking dead!

Christian Leite @leitchris
21 February, 07:18
In response Frog Bandit to her Publication
Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/in...

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
17 February, 09:05

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
19 February, 03:13
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Yuck!

Qliza88 Truth @Qliza88
17 February, 07:39
ugly inside and out.

Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
17 February, 07:16
This explains Beetle Juice whats-her-name too. Too ugly to live.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
17 February, 06:44
well hollywood tried to warn us for decades with how many ZOMBIE movies LMAO🐸🐸

JamJam 007 @JamJam007
17 February, 06:04
time for hellfire

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 February, 05:48
Oh my . . . makes me sick to my stomach.

Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
17 February, 05:08
Im pretty sure he is dead, anyways, have you ever seen The Dark Crystal?

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
17 February, 07:20
In response Meggie Sandell to her Publication
🥰muh fave... lots of comms in there at least for me when I watched it when I was a kid...
the reboot was horrible utter garbage they wanted to start all over in the dark times and it's like no👎🏽🍿 Jen healed the crystal, Kyra came back, skeksis and Mystics became one ...
The end...the next one should have been awesome but no they f****** blew it.

Patriot Mama @61PatriotMama
17 February, 05:00
I can now understand waiting. If this kind of evidence doesn't wake people up, nothing will. Waiting a bit longer will either keep them from being able to hide and help us to round them up or cause us to not need to round them up because they have completely decayed.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
17 February, 04:02
WHEN YOU ARE GUILTY OF TREASON.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
17 February, 03:33
😳

Deb Kraft @DKraftT1
17 February, 03:29

Christina Maga @Christina71
17 February, 03:10
Scary looking, exactly as I would have pictured. 🦎

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
17 February, 03:06
They all end up looking like old evil monsters!

Amber Naulder @Anaulder316
17 February, 03:05
Bill Clinton looks just like this.

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
17 February, 02:51
slit pupil

Amie Compton @THEONEJESUSLOVES27
17 February, 02:34
who is this?

Rose Wee @RoseWWW
17 February, 02:32
Who is this?

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 02:33
In response Rose Wee to his Publication
philip the queen's pedo hubby

Rose Wee @RoseWWW
17 February, 02:32
Who is this?

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
17 February, 02:24
Zoom in close to His eyes...

A nice set of Reptilian pupils wtf

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
17 February, 02:25
In response wakeup Idiot to his Publication
Dont the english use toothpaste or brushes?