Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
Haarp Weather satellites are admitting cold air fronts towards the state of Texas. This is a government operation to bring Texans to their knees, so they can be forced to see government assistance. Reason being, Texas has the highest population of legal gun owners in the world in the US has a plan to ban all legal gun ownership. Texas is also the only state that can legally separate from the US corporation.
08:33 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Bluezz Baby @BluezzBaby
21 February, 12:38
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
STAND STRONG TEXAS ☆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
21 February, 12:37
I thought there was no US Corp?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Anderson @KrisTheGr8TX
21 February, 11:54
They are totally under estimating Texans! #WeRise #ComeAndTakeIt #TexasPatriot #ProudNavyMom

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 February, 08:53
F them. I will die before I make a tiny concession

James Stedman @Silentjim6677
17 February, 08:55
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Amen!

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
17 February, 08:35
which caused close to 50 million Chinese people to be displaced. The world governments want sheep all to believe that this is divine and this is of God I am here to tell you this is not divine and you are part of the Zionist/Jesuit experiment. I don't believe this is due to a natural poll shift because if we were experiencing a natural pull shift, all of North America would be experiencing the same weather. What's taking place in Texas right now is only child's play compared to what the warlocks have planned for this summer.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
17 February, 08:34
Many politicians in Texas are define Covid lockdown regulations, and as a result, haarp Satellites are in emmiting freezing cold air Fronts towards Texas, in order to bring those people to their knees, there is also an Illuminati card named weather satellite.The Chinese government did the same thing to their people last summer and summer of 2019 the Chinese government experience massive amounts of uprisings in their nation and out of nowhere China experienced the worst flood in 30 years,