BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 February, 08:07
Some people reported today that their dogs were having issues walking on the weird snow, well, IT IS POISONOUS SNOW!

The snow has been lab-tested in various location across the country & is found to be full of 30x dose of PM 2.5, which causes LUNG CANCER!

DO NOT let your kids play in the snow!
Don't touch it!

Rake a clear area for your pets to use the bathroom, but don't let them walk on snow - better yet - have them go in the garage or on newspapers! You will be saving their lives!

https://youtu.be/STpsxP-3u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
My dog has had issues walking on this snow - I wash his paws every time we come inside. I must walk him so he can do his business but he is limping tot he house everytime aftrwards so I keep a towel by the door and wipe his paws - this 'snow' hurts his paws.
08:20 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by godrus in this post can reply
Robin Irvin @PatriotRobin
17 February, 08:55
In response some one special to some to her Publication
This infuriates me. My husky who usually loves the snow has been yelping and limping while out in it. If we really "have it all" why are we letting these things happen?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FREEDOM 2021 @IAMthatIAM
17 February, 08:59
In response Robin Irvin to her Publication
Exactly why are they?

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 February, 08:24
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Please, PLEASE watch that video, then wash your dogs feet & any part that contacted snow with soap & warm water.

Wash your hands very carefully & set your boots in an isolated area. This stuff absorbs through the skin & causes LUNG CANCER.

People need to papertrain pets instead of letting them go out, because this stuff will remain even in the cleared areas.