Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
18 February, 03:40
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
PEOPLE NEED TO DELETE FACEBOOK❗️❗️🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
18 February, 05:30
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I do absolutely agree but this is not Facebook's doing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
17 February, 11:35
Is there any Austrailians out there that can enlighten us as to whats going on over there. Has it come out in the news or anywhere about child trafficking tunnels uncovered?? I'd heard that there has been miles and miles of tunnels found.

Sleet Sir @Sleet
17 February, 08:33
🤪

Valiant Nurse @HoosierRN94
17 February, 08:28
Seriously, why Australia of all places?

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
17 February, 08:30
In response Valiant Nurse to her Publication
Sky News Australia comes to mind

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
17 February, 11:33
In response Valiant Nurse to her Publication
I'm in New Zealand - would it be anything to do with the fact that they have apparently uncovered miles and miles of tunnels connected to child trafficking in Australia??