Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 04:45
The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 February, 05:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
People freezing to death, roofs collapsing, houses destroyed...still not a big enough emergency for MIL action? What happened to "You and your families are safe"? 😒 I have family in TX, they are suffering & have been w/o heat in 9 degree freezing temps for over 2 days. Pretty shitty movie. Obviously we aren't safe & DS is still running wild. Waiting, freezing, waiting, freezing. A little help anytime would be nice FFS. Can't even find my good vibes today. I better not get one hold the lline, trust the plan, get grounded comment. I've been here from the beginning, this scene just sucks balls.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
17 February, 06:21
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Get all your family to get their friends and family together and go to the hospitals for warmth.
The hospitals are ALL EMPTY
They all have GENERATORS!
They can't throw out tons of families!!!

Only people mentioned by DogluvR in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Candace Hilgers, click on at the bottom under it