Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 04:45
The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
People freezing to death, roofs collapsing, houses destroyed...still not a big enough emergency for MIL action? What happened to "You and your families are safe"? 😢 I have family in TX, they are suffering & have been w/o heat in 9 degree freezing temps for over 2 days. Pretty shitty movie. Obviously we aren't safe & DS is still running wild. Waiting, freezing, waiting, freezing. A little help anytime would be nice FFS. Can't even find my good vibes today. I better not get one hold the lline, trust the plan, get grounded comment. I've been here from the beginning, this scene just sucks balls.
05:35 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Kirsten Cohen @kjpatriot
17 February, 06:23
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I have family and co workers in Texas.. this is infuriating and heartbreaking and I feel so helpless. Enough

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Woman @American_Woman45
17 February, 06:22
Dear Lord, in Your infinite mercy & grace, please bring aid & comfort to Your children suffering right now. Thank you Father. In Jesus name, Amen. 🙏

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
17 February, 06:21
Get all your family to get their friends and family together and go to the hospitals for warmth.
The hospitals are ALL EMPTY
They all have GENERATORS!
They can't throw out tons of families!!!

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
17 February, 08:05
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
Good Thinking!👍🏻

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
17 February, 09:04
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
That is the best idea I've heard in a while.
Like, this isn't a minor inconvenience. If it's as cold as I've been hearing people can and perhaps will die as a result. I'm from Alberta. We know winter well here.

And what's worse is TX has its own f**king grid! Why can't Texas just make their own energy? (asked the Albertan to the Texans 😋) Cus f**kin Bidan! That's why.
I'm furious for you guys. There is NO excuse for this shit!

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
17 February, 06:08
prayers to all weve been out 8 days in KY before, 0 degrees.
Never did military show up. Dont want to sound rude, but the Great Awakening is here, now! We need to learn to survive without government assistance. We woke up 30 years ago! Some are just now waking up. We have lived without running water, power and heat before. The first time it happened, we learned to be ready. We never waitedfor mayors, representatives, governors or military. Its hard lesson to learn, but necessary to be a survivor.

Jim Cue @1QLight
17 February, 05:58
We R with U--Prayers for all--we luv U!

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
17 February, 05:52
IT IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN IN HISTORY. AND THE MILITARY CONTROLS THE WEATHER. GREAT MILITARY PLAN. I AGREE, IT is HORRIBLE. IMY HEART HAS BEEN IN AGONY WATCHING all day yesteray seeing all the videos and reading all the comments in from the south. STAY STRONG as You can. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY. PRYAIG FOR YOU ALL DOWN South

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
17 February, 05:42
Im so sorry😞

James Stedman @Silentjim6677
17 February, 05:37
I couldnt agree with you anymore. The current situation is utter BS