Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 07:00
😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
Ive lost my entire family, all friends but one, because I refuse to talk about anything but the TRUTH!
07:29 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rogo0077 in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
18 February, 02:39
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Jim, completely understand and all I can say is hang on it will get better. Noah? yeah? throwing camel pies at him, callin him crazy, laughing at him..As he is sliding down the hillside.. he shrugs his shoulders and says.."Sorry." No more room. Not saying we who are awake are priviledged bc I sure don't feel that right now. But being awake I can see where all this crap in DC is leading to. I've gotten acquinted with God. I don't see things in absolutes anymore. Time is not stagnant. Just know there is a reason for everything and that will made known. Hang onto any hand that's gonna help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
18 February, 05:55
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Thanks! And, God Bless You!

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
17 February, 11:31
My brother and sisters no longer return my text messages, emails or phone calls. My daughters are now avoiding me, I haven"t spent time with my grandkids since January. My daughters and their husbands are very conversative Christians. I just continue to pray that God will eventually have them seeking answers and WANTING TRUTH. 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
17 February, 11:33
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
AMEN

Having Fits @HavingFits
17 February, 09:29
Ha That is the story of my adult life. Here is the good part THEY ALWAYS come back! Here are my credos:Try to remain above reproach in articulating your truth. Use fact. Refrain from condesention/anger in your convictions.Those are my own personal guldelines/opinions in enjoying being that person. Truth used responsibly is a good thing. Truth as a weapon, only with great consideration. People want me in their life raft and ultimately in their lives. Sometimes they just lack conviction. Be good truth.Hold the line.

Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
17 February, 08:30
i get so annoyed at work and with family. So many still asleep, getting to the point where i dont give a crap anymore, just saying whatever comes to mind...

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
17 February, 08:31
In response Proud Patriot72 to her Publication

Amy Randy @VanDee
17 February, 07:34
Yes it's lonely. Hang in there.