THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
Let me see who is Exactly in this photo?
Saturday June 28th 1997
MGM Grand Garden Arena
Mike Tyson Bites!
07:33 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 August, 09:19
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
I JUST SAW DJT> lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 August, 09:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
SEEN THIS pic MORE than once, JUST NOW is when I see him. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
15 December, 10:30
Who has the White Hat on?
Interesting?

Richie Richard @Richie
20 February, 04:35
Why the photo within the photo? Who are the 2 people in the photo?

Richie Richard @Richie
20 February, 04:34
Eddie Murphy, side view; 2nd person from the front in the left side of the photo.

Sander Ladenius @Sladenius
19 February, 02:44

Patriot Proud @BamaPatriot
18 February, 05:27
val kilmer is there to

18 February, 05:47
In response Patriot Proud to her Publication
😊

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
18 February, 10:43
That looks like Civil Rights attorney, I think his name is Krump; he's standing at 4 o'clock from Madonna while it looks like the actor from Sister/Sister, old show, at 7 o'clock. I can not think of his name.

18 February, 10:44
In response Patriot May to her Publication
me either 😊

Susan Hackler @suehack
18 June, 10:28
In response Patriot May to her Publication
Tim Reid

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

18 February, 09:58
In response Patriot Mom to her Publication
😊

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
17 February, 08:34
Is that Biggie Smalls in the white fedora?

17 February, 08:35
In response Mara Mara to her Publication
That I'm not sure? if yes good RIGHT eye 😊

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
17 February, 08:28
fr from the back that looks like r kelly

17 February, 08:30
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication
😊

Susan Seminara @Patriotsemisue
17 February, 08:24
looks photo shopped to me?

17 February, 08:26
In response Susan Seminara to her Publication
Sorry It's not. 😊

TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
17 February, 08:17
I was watching that fight, felt like Tyson was Satan hiself, very EVIL if you ask me and he did 2x.

17 February, 08:17
In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication
😊

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
17 February, 08:16
This has to mean something🤔

17 February, 08:21
In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication
It means so many things 😊

Denise Gee @Aynaia
17 February, 08:15
People arent going to take this well you are aware?
But I do finally get the "movie" comments.
Public will never find that part out though.

17 February, 08:25
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
Look beyond that, this picture shows Exactly what was happening then and now, and what was said then Amongst Themselves and what is said now. 😊

Chellz 170 @Chellz
17 February, 08:06
So Jr, DJT, Tim Reid,Madonna and is that Seal?

17 February, 08:09
In response Chellz 170 to her Publication
Hmmmm you tell me 😊

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
17 February, 08:04
The guy with the braided hair is Snoop Dogg & the guy behind him is actor Tim Reid.

17 February, 08:08
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Bingo!!!
I sat and pinned everyone in this Pic hoping a Anon would see him and you did! Gold Star for you ⭐️

Katrina Fights @GardenVarietyAnon
17 February, 07:55
It was unique to tin eye.

Do I see Sammy Davis Jr?

17 February, 07:58
In response Katrina Fights to her Publication
😊

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
17 February, 07:54
I see POtus, JJ, Madonna and I think that is Val Kilmer

17 February, 07:56
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
Oh Miss Madonna there is a couple more 😊

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
17 February, 07:51
John and POTUS maybe looking at the same thing or watching someone? Love this!

17 February, 07:52
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Thank you... when do i get my
Blue Check Mark 😂😂

The Squad @ThePunisher68
17 February, 07:49
VAL KILMER is also there top right.

17 February, 07:50
In response The Squad to his Publication
Bingo! There is a couple more in this Match! 😊

Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
17 February, 07:45
too cool

17 February, 07:47
In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication
Thank you 😊

Foxy Roxy @FoxyRoxy
17 February, 07:40
That is a great photo! I wonder what they were thinking?

17 February, 07:41
In response Foxy Roxy to her Publication
Bingo! 🙏

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
17 February, 07:37
Please say who is in the actual picture in the picture! My eye sight is not so good...I zoomed in and still could not see...please...

17 February, 07:41
In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication
I see 3
Donald J Trump
John F Kennedy Jr.
Madonna

Denise Gee @Aynaia
17 February, 07:46
In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication
cant tell either

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
17 February, 07:35
Madonna, JFK, Trump,

17 February, 07:42
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
😊