Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 February, 06:16
VK's APL is up - 9/10 !!!
He said it wouldn't get to 10...let's see what happens :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zena Jin @zenalove
Sorry guys I'm new here. Who is VK ?
07:17 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by zenalove in this post can reply
USA DAR @buffaloalum
10 March, 06:38
In response Zena Jin to his Publication
VK is definitely more thsn a regular Anon. He's been banned on T witter for what would amount to telling you the weather. Why? I was convinced when he posted the same lion video minutes BEFORE Dan Scavino posted the SAME video. Trust VK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
17 February, 11:25
Just an anon like you. Or maybe a little more.🤷‍♂️

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
17 February, 11:32
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
If Trump is the world's best troller, vk is vying for his position! @vincentkennedy

robin fineman @RobinD
19 February, 03:04
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
😉I'd say you are more than an anon just like us, it the red
pandas, isn't it?

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
17 February, 09:30
VK is an anon, just like you and me.

Although many of us feel he's quite a bit more special than that.

Zena Jin @zenalove
17 February, 09:38
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Oh.... thank you :)