Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK's APL is up - 9/10 !!!
He said it wouldn't get to 10...let's see what happens :)
06:16 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
14 March, 12:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Twitter hashtag trends 45transitiontoprison and michaelFlynn (the Army is going after him) have my personal APL up. Hope both of these cases prove their innocence and its part of the plan, but I'm so angry!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
18 February, 11:27
😏🤗👍👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
18 February, 07:18
How about 9.999999999?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
18 February, 02:37
9.1:1.9
vibes

OSDC Patriot @OsdcPatriot
18 February, 12:27

Vickie Roy @Vics87
18 February, 12:23
BRING IT

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
18 February, 12:05
APL Vibe.

robin fineman @RobinD
19 February, 02:57
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
OMG this is one of the best I've ever seen!!

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
19 February, 07:06
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
I'm right there with him.

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
17 February, 11:30
There's an infinite number of numbers between 9 & 10!

Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
17 February, 10:18
Getting closer to the day when no one admits to having voted for Biden!

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
17 February, 10:06
I was waiting for you to post this on here 😎

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
17 February, 09:37

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
17 February, 09:23

Lint Ball @Lintball
17 February, 08:52
well....well....well. Ready to see this ending!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
17 February, 08:51
I'm so ready Kim Bring the PAIN !!! [They] all #Fooked

Amanda Cravey @luvsmy3girls
17 February, 07:43
lets get it

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider9
17 February, 07:36
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 February, 07:32
Will it get to 9/11 :)

NEO ONE @Neo
17 February, 09:02
I love how you think. 😎

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
17 February, 07:28
My personal APL is seven-effing-teen!

No one still asleep is waking up with this lullaby we've been singing to them. Break the bough already!

robin fineman @RobinD
19 February, 03:01
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
MEDIA is the problem!

Chris 1776 @Not_a_game_
17 February, 07:25
Gimme them vibes.

#Fooked

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 February, 07:22
Let's roll!

Zena Jin @zenalove
17 February, 07:17
Sorry guys I'm new here. Who is VK ?

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
17 February, 11:25
In response Zena Jin to his Publication
Just an anon like you. Or maybe a little more.🤷‍♂️

USA DAR @buffaloalum
10 March, 06:38
In response Zena Jin to his Publication
VK is definitely more thsn a regular Anon. He's been banned on T witter for what would amount to telling you the weather. Why? I was convinced when he posted the same lion video minutes BEFORE Dan Scavino posted the SAME video. Trust VK.

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
17 February, 07:16

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
17 February, 07:15
pop the champagne!!!!????? LOL

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
17 February, 07:19
In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication
Pop the Trump champagne...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 February, 07:14
And new firm date.

Amy Reames @luvTLHBN
17 February, 07:13
Finally!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Bro Crow @Brocrow
17 February, 07:10
time to shake, rattle and roll!! ❤🇱🇷💪✔🙏🙏🙏

Big Tex @BigTex
17 February, 07:09
that should be a 10. i am ready to fight. beats sitting here in the dark freezing my ass off.

Iam -JD @IamJD
17 February, 06:56
I cant FOOKIN WAIT Kim!!!!! 😁

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 February, 07:23
In response Iam -JD to his Publication
:)

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 February, 06:46
Trust me, if I lose a family member to these stupid vaccines . . . I will go way past 10. Let's not wait for that to happen.

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
17 February, 06:40
What do we have to do to get to 10+ and then what will happen??? People are being led like sheep to the slaughter....ENOUGH!!!!! Swallow the wicked up Lord just like the sons of Korah!!!!!