Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 04:45
The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Collette Guinn @Colletteguinn
17 February, 04:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
no fema? no nation guard . guess its just for hurricane's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie McVay @Rooney4127
17 February, 05:06
In response Collette Guinn to her Publication
But linemen from other states always head to a disaster. I kept asking myself, where are they? What about all the other agencies? Very slow set up of shelters/warming stations. Now no gasoline, food is becoming scarce at the stores. Restraurants have been closed. I have a Emergency Management background and my intuition is telling me something is rotten. Prayers for my fellow Texans.

my nephew is a lineman for blue bonnet. he went out the first day, but has been home for 3 days now.
05:30 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Debbie McVay to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Colletteguinn in this post can reply
Debbie McVay @Rooney4127
17 February, 07:34
In response Collette Guinn to her Publication
thats crazy! Is he way over in hours do you know?

18 February, 08:51
In response Debbie McVay to his Publication
nope not all. they fixed almost all of tge downed line after the first day. for our area. people are suffering because of ercot. its hard to read but you still read. dont agree with the posters comment about capitalism, texas is a firm oligarchy. big money runs this state.