Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 04:45
The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Collette Guinn @Colletteguinn
no fema? no nation guard . guess its just for hurricane's
04:53 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Colletteguinn in this post can reply
Debbie McVay @Rooney4127
17 February, 05:06
In response Collette Guinn to her Publication
But linemen from other states always head to a disaster. I kept asking myself, where are they? What about all the other agencies? Very slow set up of shelters/warming stations. Now no gasoline, food is becoming scarce at the stores. Restraurants have been closed. I have a Emergency Management background and my intuition is telling me something is rotten. Prayers for my fellow Texans.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 February, 05:29
In response Debbie McVay to his Publication
you nailed it. the warming centers are a joke! 3 large auditoriums in my area, no food no water not beds, no blakets. but very few can get to them . so tgey turn off our power, so they can keep those locations heated that no one can get to!

17 February, 05:30
In response Debbie McVay to his Publication
my nephew is a lineman for blue bonnet. he went out the first day, but has been home for 3 days now.