Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
Been offline for the last 48 hours. Houston resident. No power(rolling blackouts), municipal water shut-down and no cellular data 'til just now. All "coincidentally" returned within the last two hours. Thankful no bursting pipes due to freezing...many others not so fortunate. Please keep TX in your prayers.
04:52 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotQuest in this post can reply
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
17 February, 05:53
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
Praying for y'all to stay safe and warm!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Thomas @Rthomas10
17 February, 04:57
Praying hard for you guys ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
17 February, 04:55
Thank you for the update. I have a daughter in North Houston, haven't been able to reach her.

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
17 February, 05:02
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
We are north houston as well. There are a lot of areas beginning to come back online now. I'll be praying for your daughter. The lines at the hardware stores are 100s deep. Definitely unprecedented weather for the area. If there is anything I can help with...don't hesitate to shoot me a DM.