Sarah Lou @mamalotsoftots
I've had this heavy burden on my soul today to cry out to Jesus for our nation and our world. Jesus, It's all so messed up! We need YOU, God to bring us back right. We need Your strength to not grow weary or troubled. We need your mercy & live for those still asleep. We need your discernment Lord to know when to step aside and let You handle the vengeance part. Help us, O God, for we cant do this on our own. We are lost without You! Amen
https://youtu.be/JmVxRl5bc...
04:09 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by mamalotsoftots in this post can reply
Sarah Lou @mamalotsoftots
17 February, 04:22
In response Sarah Lou to her Publication
Father, forgive us for turning a blind eye & being complacent & allowing our hearts & souls to be zombified to that which is *clearly* from Satan.
We pray for those still asleep, there's still time, give us Your Spirit to speak the words those who will wake, the words needed to wake. We pray You bring them into Your embrace & they turn away from sin & be CHANGED! (AMEN!)
Your people, open the graves &.bring them up from them. Then you, my people, will know that you are Lord, put your Spirit in us. Breathe life into these dry bones. help us know You have spoken, & You have done this.'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396