Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
17 February, 02:01
I'M SO PISSED OFF!!!
Jill Biden is TRASH & NO CLASS!! Someone DIES and she, the FIRST LADY speaks this way about someone?!?!?
WTF?!!! 🤬🤬🤬 @vincentkennedy
I'm sorry I dont like to cuss but she can FUCK OFF and SOON she will be taking herself to the TRASH!!!! We patriots will be having the last and loudest laugh!

#FUjillbiden #FLOTUS #jillbidencunt #flotus46 #Fakeflotus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by mileymasters in this post can reply
17 February, 03:07
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
A true first lady has NEVER spoken this way! SERIOUSLY. They have to present themselves with class and dignity but instead she is here saying instigating starting up trouble?! NO! First Ladies dont do that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
17 February, 02:32
No she isnt
Dont be gullible
it is a troll

17 February, 02:51
In response Kate Taylor to her Publication
YOU BET IT'S FAKE!!!!! And so is her Fake first lady status!! 😂🤣😂🤣

Jill Biden @FLOTUS
17 February, 02:27
Damn straight Tina! Feel free to follow me ♥️

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
17 February, 02:29
In response Jill Biden to her Publication
You just outed yourself. "Fook" button incoming.

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
17 February, 02:40
In response Jill Biden to her Publication
dont worry nobodys gonna be following you you Fucking BITCH