Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
I'M SO PISSED OFF!!!
Jill Biden is TRASH & NO CLASS!! Someone DIES and she, the FIRST LADY speaks this way about someone?!?!?
WTF?!!! 🤬🤬🤬 @vincentkennedy
I'm sorry I dont like to cuss but she can FUCK OFF and SOON she will be taking herself to the TRASH!!!! We patriots will be having the last and loudest laugh!

#FUjillbiden #FLOTUS #jillbidencunt #flotus46 #Fakeflotus
02:01 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply
Kathleen Toner @EverythingKath
19 February, 02:08
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
THE BABYSITTER WIFE APPARENTLY HAS ZERO SOCIAL SKILLS, ZERO KNOWLEDGE OF ETIQUETTE AT ANY LEVEL, HAS PARTICIPATED NOT ONLY IN FRAUD AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BUT HAS ABUSED SENIORS W DEMENTIA !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 02:53
In response Kathleen Toner to her Publication
She's a fake account. I'm still ticked off that she used yhe government site to pose. She is trolling VK -- these people are just jerks!! They truly have no class.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Harley Mynx @blubeemergrl
17 February, 04:33
Jill Biden - the epitome of classless

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
17 February, 04:28
We lost a true hero and patriot today. RIP Rush Limbaugh, you will be missed, thank you for your bravery and bringing the truth to the American people. God speed sir.

Eleanor Daddesi @Edaddesi
17 February, 04:21
vile and disgusting!!

17 February, 04:25
In response Eleanor Daddesi to her Publication
She is using Jill's name trashing her party's name. Jill is still fraud no matter what we call it. Fake flotus. We the patriots know it.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
17 February, 04:21
You guys are "fooking" the messenger not the instigator!

ice mtn @icemtn17
17 February, 04:13
People with Real Class respone like this

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
17 February, 03:44
She's not the real Jill. It's a troll. Plus, everyone knows Melania is the real FLOTUS

17 February, 03:46
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
THAT'S why I'm calling her out. She's fake Jill troll and fake flotus. And she's trolling VK!!

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
17 February, 04:03
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
That account doesn't even exist!! I looked for it.

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CCF1518) can see their posts

Broken Compass @Brokencompass23
17 February, 03:42
In response Crystal Irwin to her Publication
Lmao...this made my day. I still feel like a newbie and even I know its a fake account. 🤣

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
17 February, 04:04
In response Crystal Irwin to her Publication
Amen.. that is what I said.. I looked for the account first..it does not exist. Like #FakeNews .. it has been doctored.

Nail Drvr @Naildrvr
17 February, 03:19
Thats how sick these people are

President Biden @POTUS
17 February, 02:53
I love that woman 😍

17 February, 02:57
In response President Biden to his Publication
Another TROLL!! You're FOOKED! 🤣😂🤣

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
17 February, 02:25
Wait... Jill Biden is on anonup?

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
17 February, 02:32
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
No she isnt
Dont be gullible
it is a troll

17 February, 03:07
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
A true first lady has NEVER spoken this way! SERIOUSLY. They have to present themselves with class and dignity but instead she is here saying instigating starting up trouble?! NO! First Ladies dont do that.

Jill Biden @FLOTUS
17 February, 02:03
Trash me mommy 😍😍😍