Texas Patriot @Texaspatriot
16 February, 09:57
We are all freezing our ass off in Texas, there are NO rolling blackouts only blackout. some of us havent had power for 24 hours while downtown Dallas and downtown Houston have every light on which is most of the power grids energy. We are completely stranded with grocery stores and gas stations closed. Our homes are not set up for harsh 5-10 degree weather condtions. The EROC and our state government officals are completly responsible for this horrible decision. If anyone can get this to DJT please help us out. Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chillaxin Gurl @Chillaxingurl
Sad but highly possible I fear...
https://beforeitsnews.com/...
01:51 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Texas Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chillaxingurl in this post can reply
Diana Roesling @littlehummer
19 February, 07:44
In response Chillaxin Gurl to her Publication
I've been cautious with beforeitsnews up to this point.....but this is making me more of a believer!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chillaxin Gurl @Chillaxingurl
19 February, 07:47
In response Diana Roesling to her Publication
ditto!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
18 February, 09:32
In response Chillaxin Gurl to her Publication
texans are strong. we will only gain strength as they attack. if they do not kill us, they create a stronger enemy. if they kill us, it just delays the inevitable and increases the bad karma for day of reckoning. i am a texan. every attempt to weaken me and reduce my effort, makes me stronger and triples my effort!!