MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
17 February, 01:24
From a fellow Anon...
Texas is not equipped for weather manufactured by HAARP. This is the only way deepstate could hurt TX bc we are A POWERHOUSE for Trump. We can survive alone without the govt and we are already in process of succession. And they wanted to keep Trump out of TX bc rumor is this is where the new Capitol will be and rumor says ALL THE GOLD is here in Abilene. ALL OF IT.
#DigitalSoliders #wwg1wga #trumpwon #GodWins #GREATAWAKENING #Draintheswamp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
it is so horrible what the cabal does when they play God with the weather!

the poor people of Texas 😓🙏🏻🌹

i live in LA CA and Gavin is letting them spray our sky every day and night for months now!

all these evil demons have karma coming to them soon
01:36 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DeniseGeltman in this post can reply
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
18 February, 12:46
In response Denise Geltman to her Publication
I'm going to guess that katrina was man made and all the people, (mostly black citizens) were told to go to that sports dome. Why? They actually wanted all those people to die. That is what I see now as more puzzle pieces and pure evil comes out of the darkness. So whoever died that day is ALSO on George W............ and friends. sickos.
#911truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 February, 01:20
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
i have walked my dog 3 times a day for over 7 years. i look up every time and get so angry! the real california sky is a violet blue not silvery sickly grey! i wish more people would look up! we need everyone to demand it stops, but hardly anyone knows because they are too busy with their phones

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
17 February, 04:45
😅

WAIT A MOMENT!
WAIT A MOMENT!

FROM WHERE COMES THE IDEA THAT THE #BLACK #ice

OR #SPANISH #NIEVE #PLASTICO #PLASTIC #Snow from

#storm #FILOMENA ....

ITS SOMETHING .. COMING FROM THE #cabal OR #DEEP state

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
17 February, 04:22
Ugh, I live in Corona, Ca and they spary 5-6 times a week, usually non stop. I haven't seen one plane today (so far) but, it does have me wondering, what their agenda is. We have had a very, very dry Winter, so I'm wondering if that is their game plan here. 🤔

17 February, 08:39
In response Mindy Hustad to her Publication
i think they are trying to start another drought........remember that insane law that was supposed to start last January where we cant take a shower and do our laundry on the same day because muh drought? their plans got derailed by covid to implement the law. good ole Jerry Brown...

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
18 February, 12:44
In response Mindy Hustad to her Publication
dry......... well I'd be on the look out for random fires then........ isn't that how they play out west?