JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 February, 11:39
I have the pleasure of living very near natural hot springs. What kind things are you doing for yourself?

#selfcare

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
I am blessed to live among nature. I credit my newfound health to the sanctity of the trees. There's a majesty to the old oaks that surround me, my wise friends who gift me the breath of life each day.
12:00 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Zanne Anon @Zanne63
14 March, 08:08
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
God Bless You ❤💌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 February, 04:22
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
That explains all of your energy and clarity. You post such a volume of quality work that I was starting to think you were A.I., lol, and who knows, maybe you are. 🔍 I might just start reposting you, VK, DOQ, and Ghost Ezra and be done with all of this lifetime of reading and watching and searching...😂

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
17 February, 09:23
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I am beyond honored by your words. My family is from Spain and Latin America, and I was always most intriqued by the conversations of politics, religion and philosophy. Mix that with a career in international sales in Satan Valley, the gift of gab (Mom named me Gabriela/Gabby) and the birth sign Gemini just like DJT. I'm 6/13 11:11am and he is 6/14 Flag Day. I always felt a little like the odd man out, but I have found a home with all of you and I am eternally grateful. I fight to honor my Papa, most of all, who adored America, and taught me to value its worth more than anything else.😊