Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 04:45
Yall, Nana used to think this was all bunk too but I am telling you it is for real, grounding is for real, your inner connection to God is Real, and Angels are real.

Once we are able to remove EVERYTHING that satan&his minions have corrupted our earthsuits&minds with you are gonna simply pass out when you realize all the things we can actually do just by thinking them&saying them our loud.
Yeah I know,you dont believe it yet but you will when it starts happening to you!Takes a while!
Others may not tell u cause u will think they are crazy, but u know Nana dont care I say it!
vincentke

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RED IN PENNSYLVANIA @RED_IN_PA
16 February, 04:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Where might one fine these Hertz frequencies and the specific frequencies?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 February, 04:53
In response RED IN PENNSYLVANIA to his Publication
All you have to do is Google or Duckduckgo:
Frequency music sleep
Frequency music God
Frequency music 8 hour
Frequency music healing
Frequency music DNA
Frequency music Love
Pick your desired result.
Dont expect things to happen overnight sometimes it takes a while, the more grounding you do and the more you cleanse your body and pineal gland the more the return.
I also drink no more than 10 oz of tonic water with quinnine per day along with a vitamin regimine.
I heard today that apricot juice is a good cleanser too, gonna try that. No floride! Research cleansing pineal gland & groun

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
Can anyone recommend a good and somewhat inexpensive flouride free toothpaste? Thank you.
10:15 AM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by SaltandLight in this post can reply
Kaw Cody @Dayton525
17 February, 12:02
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
I really like this Dr. Sheffields Natural flouride free toothpaste. I have only ever used the (Extra Whitening) https://www.drsheffieldsna...

Cage NGa @CageNGa
17 February, 11:21
I have used Tom's for years...
https://www.tomsofmaine.co...

17 February, 11:59
In response Cage NGa to his Publication
Thank you, I appreciate it.

Gail Canty @Gcanty
17 February, 11:10
i am using Burt's Bees

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
17 February, 10:51
@saltandlight
I use Himalaya (since 1930 made in United Arab emiraten, plant enzyme technologie) Stain-away> removes tea and coffee stains, enamel friendly. non-fluoride.

17 February, 10:58
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Thank you, I haven't heard of this one.

Marie KAtlas @Marie_KA
17 February, 10:45
I like Dr. Bronner's peppermint toothpaste. Dont get Tom's.

17 February, 10:47
In response Marie KAtlas to her Publication
Thank you, this was in my short list of possibilities.

Only followers of this user (Rose739) can see their posts

Huntress 101 @Huntress101
17 February, 10:31
We use Tom's, also went to goats milk soap, lotions and changed shampoo/cond that do not have all the crap in them. Your skin is the biggest organ that soaks up all those aluminums and parabins. Also changed to arm and hammer deodorant that does not have the crap in it. Also only use razors that do not have that gooey strip on it, that strip has over a 100 chemicals in it.

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
17 February, 10:30
Toms

17 February, 10:31
In response Oakley Clark to her Publication
Thank you.

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
17 February, 10:27

17 February, 10:28
In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication
I was looking into this one. Thank you so much.

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
17 February, 10:26
Jason Power Smile toothpaste and mouthwash.👍👍

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
17 February, 10:25
I love Auromère Fresh Mint. It's ayurvedic herbal toothpaste I buy at my local health food market.

17 February, 10:27
In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication
Thank you so much.

Retta Fulmer @RCFulmer
17 February, 10:24
I like Toms brand. Can get at most grocery and health stores. Decent price. Promotes good check ups at the dentist. Been using for many years.

17 February, 10:29
In response Retta Fulmer to her Publication
Thank you for your response. Speaking of dentists, do you opt out of their fluoride treatments?

Kelly Lasala @KellyL1208
17 February, 10:22

17 February, 10:26
In response Kelly Lasala to her Publication
Fantastic! Thank you so much. 🥰

17 February, 10:21
No but finding one is on Nana's "todo" list for today as well so please share!

17 February, 10:25
Thank you, I will for sure. I have a hard time spending $8+ for a tiny tube that will just end up all over my daughters sink. I even looked into making my own which is what I may end up doing. Thank you again. ❤️

17 February, 10:17
*fluoride