Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yall, Nana used to think this was all bunk too but I am telling you it is for real, grounding is for real, your inner connection to God is Real, and Angels are real.

Once we are able to remove EVERYTHING that satan&his minions have corrupted our earthsuits&minds with you are gonna simply pass out when you realize all the things we can actually do just by thinking them&saying them our loud.
Yeah I know,you dont believe it yet but you will when it starts happening to you!Takes a while!
Others may not tell u cause u will think they are crazy, but u know Nana dont care I say it!
vincentke
04:45 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
20 February, 04:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nikola Tesla said EVERYTHING is energy and frequency...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
17 February, 05:34
The bad guys know all about what sound frequencies can do..that is why they put tones to disconnect your heart from your pineal gland. Also the TV isnt called an idiot box for nothing,,,they are putting frequncies into shows and movies to send you messages that you cant see or hear but your ears and brain pickup loud and clear....think like a dog whistle....check out that 1980's movie "THEY LIVE"...it is alot like that...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
18 February, 01:04
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
444Hz

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
17 February, 10:35
You are right! I work with my Angels and Reiki every day to help heal and raise frequency of the collective consciousness. Pray and be positive every day, folks, no matter whats happening around you. WE CAN DO THIS.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 10:36
In response Oakley Clark to her Publication
😘😇

anon anon @Qcolorado
17 February, 09:55
Have you heard of Wholetones? Great book that goes with the recordings, and they are all beautiful and healing!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
17 February, 09:51
It's so exciting!

17 February, 10:14
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
It really is! Everyday seems to expand what is happening.
Nana cant help but feel like there are many other ppl having some of the same experiences out of the normal I am having but maybe too afaid to tell it,

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
17 February, 05:36

17 February, 08:45
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
Wow I dont doubt it but that definately looks complicated to me.

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
17 February, 08:48
🙂Thanks for the picture, the numbert Pi is key to all cycles

16 February, 04:59
Nana is 100 ,get grounded
Connect .

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
17 February, 01:04
And hug someone you love.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
17 February, 11:23
Very good exercise, thanks
I've been acquainted with energy healing for several decades & have worked with various methods of grounding
This is a good one to help people grasp the concept better 🌻💚

Karen Collins @NinjaMomma
16 February, 04:50
i would also like to know where we get these

17 February, 12:53
In response Karen Collins to his Publication
Just google frequency music 8 hrs.

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
17 February, 05:29
In response Karen Collins to his Publication
on Spotify you can search for frequency music specifically by frequency..

RED IN PENNSYLVANIA @RED_IN_PA
16 February, 04:47
Where might one fine these Hertz frequencies and the specific frequencies?

16 February, 04:53
In response RED IN PENNSYLVANIA to his Publication
you're welcome.

16 February, 04:53
In response RED IN PENNSYLVANIA to his Publication
All you have to do is Google or Duckduckgo:
Frequency music sleep
Frequency music God
Frequency music 8 hour
Frequency music healing
Frequency music DNA
Frequency music Love
Pick your desired result.
Dont expect things to happen overnight sometimes it takes a while, the more grounding you do and the more you cleanse your body and pineal gland the more the return.
I also drink no more than 10 oz of tonic water with quinnine per day along with a vitamin regimine.
I heard today that apricot juice is a good cleanser too, gonna try that. No floride! Research cleansing pineal gland & groun