Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 04:49
Happy 17th.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
17 February, 05:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Happy 17th to you Sir!!! I'm running to store today to make sure all is restocked!
We are ready for this evil to be shutdown!
Tiny bonus....my family will find out that I'm NOT crazy!🙏💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
September Pro @LateSeptember
17 February, 08:32
In response Laura Farrell to her Publication
I think my personal ranking of the best days will be:
1. Children Saved
2. Freedom Restored
3. Corruption Justice
4. Family reconcillation - I don't want an "I told you so" moment, I want them to realize how much I cared about them and all of this all along and that it was all out of love.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
Yes! Freedom Resotred has a lot embedded in it, but this is a beautiful list! We don't need them to say you were right, but just see the truth and know we were loving them. It's hard to see so much with them so asleep. Happy 17th!
09:34 AM - Feb 17, 2021
In response September Pro to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply
September Pro @LateSeptember
17 February, 10:00
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Yes, so true, and actually number 1 I should have said All Children (meaning the ones being abused AND all of God's lost children saved and returning to him) what a wonderful day that will be

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
17 February, 06:35
In response September Pro to her Publication
Indeed. Include my sister in those prayers. I don't know where she got so lost, probably too many years of education in their system!