Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
18 February, 07:12
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
the beginning of 40 days of self examination/Lent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
18 February, 07:10
it was my birthday yesterday, on the 17th. always loved that number! took in people with no power (we were blessed to get some power on a rolling schedule). considering the challenges here in texas, i had a phenomenal birthday. i pray for so many who have been devastated by this! #wwg1wga #TheBestIsYetToCome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
17 February, 09:37

Character is Power @Characterispower
17 February, 01:38
Until I can do more brainstorming....today...the Happy 17th...Rush Limbaugh is on Noah's Ark safe from the storm...

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
17 February, 02:01
In response Character is Power to her Publication
Rush will be missed. I have been told that before we are born, God lets us pick our parents, the day we are born and the day we die. Interesting Rush chose the 17th to return Home.

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
17 February, 12:48
Eze 20:29 Then I said unto them, What is the high place whereunto ye go? And the name thereof is called Bamah H1117 unto this day.
LUKE : 10:8

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
17 February, 12:29
You too 😇

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
17 February, 11:14
omg! it is the 17. 8. alpha. omega. yikes im losing all concept of time!

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
17 February, 11:03
happy 18! i heard a rumor XRP will open up for purchase again on 2/27. Could it be?

Amy Randy @VanDee
17 February, 12:19
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I purchased on Uphold.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
17 February, 10:57
we are going to need bigger ...red pills

Demetrius Theoharis @DemetriusOfCalifornia
17 February, 10:25
Having my first God Child this 17th day. An Aquarias for the New World. 😎

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
17 February, 10:22
🙏HAPPY QTH💚😎

Oh I kill myself sometimes with the shit I come up with.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
17 February, 09:36
Any public arrests today? Hell, any mother fucking behind the scenes arrests today? Prominent career criminal types like a Schiff or a Swalwell or a Maxine "Mother Jefferson" Watters please!

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
17 February, 09:35
Yea! (Yay properly spelled...) haha. Happpy 17th! We all love this day!

Sondergeist Kyle @Sondergeist
17 February, 09:07
Blessings to all on this first day of Lent!

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
17 February, 09:03
Happy 17th🎉!! And its also 71 days since the last drop. Lets see what happens😊🙏

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
17 February, 08:57
To you as well !!!!! The Glorious Number 17.

Faithful Anon @KeepingTheFaith1
17 February, 08:03

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
17 February, 09:46
In response Faithful Anon to her Publication
SORRY BUT #LARP ALIKE ACCOUNT PROMOTING MASS PANIC TERRORISM

UNDER RELIGIOUS FAKE# #vangelical #ARGUMENTS

REPORT :
IF SEE SOMETHIG, SAY SOMETHING
Centralcisa.gov#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

ITS NOT THIS:

" Civilian control of SpecOps removed. #NCSWIC " GUY

#RAY info #173 #ezra -

IS TNO T#ezra #COHEN - #WATNIK NOR #kennedy
AND IF ITS THE : EVEN WORST

#RAY info #173 #ezra - #FAKE - #kennedy #LARPER

AbbyDiamon - #DESPACITO
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
17 February, 09:53
In response Faithful Anon to her Publication
#ezra ACCOUNT #LARP ALIKE

PROMOTING PAIN AND CHAOS FOR NORMAL PEOPLE

BUT BEWARE ! NOT MASS DETENTION OF PEDO SATANIST

BECAUSE THIS WOULD CAUSE "MASS #PANIC AND #Fear "

OF COURSE

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#thestormisuponus

#Gematria

#LARP #ezra NOT #kennedy
NOT
#RAY
NO NOTHING

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #satanic FEAR #MINDGAME
#terrorism

https://asog.us/the-lookin...

AbbyDiamond
#DESPACITO
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
17 February, 07:40
@ghost Ezra I've had difficulty reconciling JFK/JFK Jr/RFK/RFK Jr
because of 2 things..
EMK & Cavendish/Caennedy/Kennedy
Not trolling, always had good vibes from the first 3, (R jr appears decent but have no reference), EMK not so much (NONE).
Recently discovered the Cavendish bloodline tie in.
It's almost like a mirror...
Can you offer reassurance?

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
17 February, 07:18
Reading my bible this morning and just happened to be on Noah. It was on the 17th day of the second month that Noah entered the ark as the Lord was getting ready to erase all wickedness from the earth.

Michael Catino @MCanon
17 February, 11:19
In response Beck Step to her Publication
They told us it was going to be Biblical.

Laura Headley @LoraisDUN
17 February, 06:41
happy Ash Wednesday!

Light WorkerVZH @LightworkerVZH
17 February, 05:56
This is the way.

Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
17 February, 05:41
28 days now since "no name" was sworn in. Let's see what happens on the 19th.

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
17 February, 05:36
Which is funny isn't it..? We have a anual mothers day, anual fathers day, even an anual president day, but we have a montly Q day... 😎 Happy 17th to you and all...

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
17 February, 06:24
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
😎💝 Happy 17th!

Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
17 February, 05:31
Happy 17th to you Sir!!! I'm running to store today to make sure all is restocked!
We are ready for this evil to be shutdown!
Tiny bonus....my family will find out that I'm NOT crazy!🙏💕

September Pro @LateSeptember
17 February, 08:32
In response Laura Farrell to her Publication
I think my personal ranking of the best days will be:
1. Children Saved
2. Freedom Restored
3. Corruption Justice
4. Family reconcillation - I don't want an "I told you so" moment, I want them to realize how much I cared about them and all of this all along and that it was all out of love.

September Pro @LateSeptember
17 February, 08:32
In response Laura Farrell to her Publication
I think my personal ranking of the best days will be:
1. Children Saved
2. Freedom Restored
3. Corruption Justice
4. Family reconcillation - I don't want an "I told you so" moment, I want them to realize how much I cared about them and all of this all along and that it was all out of love.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 February, 05:07

Doña Jimena17 @DonaJimena17
17 February, 04:54
many happy returns

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
17 February, 04:53
2 more days right? I'm holding out hope big time this time. will never give up tho!

Michaelina Dzikowski @PolishGirl_MVD
17 February, 04:52
Yay!!!! 💥💥💥

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
17 February, 04:50
Same to you sir.