Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
17 February, 07:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
dont listen to the news they are lying!!! Im here, windmills are running, power is on, however, in some parts people are probably getting picked up. wheres the Blackouts, wheres the worst parts of the state.
08:27 AM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WeRtheRepublic in this post can reply
Plp Bar @ella
17 February, 08:37
In response Robbie Snead to his Publication
My home state is Texas, I'm not there right now. However, I have many friends and family in Texas and they've all been without power since late Sunday. There is a major problem in Texas. Power plants did not winterize their generators so many of them froze. This happened in 2011, and that's when power plants were told to winterize their generators. Unfortunately, Texas will have to now pass laws to require all those power plants winterize all their generators.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
17 February, 09:06
In response Plp Bar to her Publication
i can believe that a little bit, they arent used to this kind of weather. However, if you dont understand the meaning behind all of this, weather is the greatest WEAPON. Thats right its can be adn is manipulated/created. DARPA-HAARP Alaska!!