Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
25 January, 06:42
This was the last Executive Order posted that President Trump signed and was published on 1/25/21 . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

--> Taking Additional Steps To Address the National Emergency With Respect to Significant Malicious Cyber- Enabled Activities .

National Emergency is correct President Trump!!! #LawAndOrder #wwg1wga #ExecutiveOrder #NationalEmergency #stolenelection #ElectionFraud #TheGreatAwakening #MAGA

www.federalregister.gov/do...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yakob Charley @Yahudah
26 January, 03:51
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
thank you Casey! are you saying this was the last one posted or just the last on trump posted? ive been hearing joe bidens are not getting posted cause they are all blank and fake. filmed at castle rock filming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
I don't believe it was the last one signed as I believe that one was signed on the 16th but published the 25th if I am not mistaken ?
04:18 AM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Yakob Charley to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dovetail 1221, click on at the bottom under it