Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Judge Roberts swears in Biden on the 20th?

True

False

#Fooked

12:25 AM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
19 January, 08:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
(((they))) #Fooked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
19 January, 07:12
VK ....making me smile again!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 January, 04:33
I believe that the whole 6000 year old Lucifer/Baal/Molech worshipping death cult is well and truly #Fooked 🇺🇸🌎🎉

Ruby Jack @Ruby123
19 January, 04:05
double gross....

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
19 January, 11:15
The only swearing in will be Trump in a few weeks. Arrests and tribunals need to take place first, then either Flynn or Jr. will be the new VP. The media is trying to make their followers believe that Biden is being inaguerated VIRTUALLY😂 but in reality he will be arrested. They are now trying to say that Biden is in fear for his life of the soldiers. 🤣 Well when you committ treason, you SHOULD be afraid for your life because as a politician....a military tribunal is what he deserves.

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
19 January, 10:20
maybe Biden gets inaugurated, then once the steal is complete they arrest him? Or is it even Biden? Can you inaugurate a CGI? An AI? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!! SO EXCITING!!!

Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
19 January, 10:18
i voted true. i believe God wins in the end. i have read His story often enough to know that it doesnt go the way we think it will or should. if Biden gets sworn in, just double down on prayer and faith and trust is His promises. God bless you and God bless the USA.

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
19 January, 09:53
Yeaah right! Big FOOKED!

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
19 January, 09:37
#Fooked Been awhile since I could answer a VK poll with #Fooked 😂 Man it feels good🎯

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
19 January, 09:23
🤣🤣I first read Judge Roberts as Julia Roberts. 🤣🤣

DGE 475
Q475
IMPORTANT:
NO comms w/ anyone privately.
NO comms outside of this platform.
Q

LIA 12 9 1
Q1291
Trust the plan.
Step back.
Remove arrests.
What do you see?
Stage being set?
Godspeed, Patriot.
Q

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
19 January, 10:03
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
For sure! No Leaks

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
19 January, 08:37

hollikee 001 @hollikee
19 January, 08:17
The ONLY reason I put true is that I think Trump might possibly let this go all the way and then everything go down after. In no way do I think B will be our president come Thursday.

Karen Patriot @PatriotPartyGirl17
19 January, 07:30
Oh there will be swearing from the left on the 20th but of a different kind

Michelle Renee @GoldiLox
19 January, 07:19
Fooked fo sho! Glad I made it here. I missed you guys!!!!!!

WhiskieTangoFoxtrot *** @WhiskieTangoFoxtrot
19 January, 02:51
Ohh im going to go with he will maybe probably definitely be swearing!

Cody John @1776faith
19 January, 02:20
Right Voters? No Tress... gotta Come out.. cold dee sac. FEEs are high

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
19 January, 01:13
Truly fooked!

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 January, 12:31
Thank you for always being there VK!

Abr Ove @LifeIsADance
19 January, 12:31
Birds of a feather flock together...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 January, 12:30
Julia Roberts boyfriend ! Yeah he is an artist too!

Anja Mareska @AnjaMareska
19 January, 07:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
These people are sick.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
19 January, 08:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
WTF? These people are sick!!!! 😡

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 January, 12:28
Maybe the moment that part is done they can both be arrested for Treason!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
19 January, 12:27
#Fooked either way.

Delta Conquerer @deltaconquerer
19 January, 12:26

Patriot DRP @PatriotD
19 January, 01:51
In response Delta Conquerer to his Publication
It would be kinda ironic if the real covid death numbers were Pedos being put to death, wouldn't it.😎