vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
17 February, 02:49
Power outages > Dark Winter < Joe Biden ~"We're facing a Dark Winter". Well "Dark Winter" is here. FEMA was supposed to be set up to help with natural disasters like this. Honestly, if they set up "Safety camps" & shelters, I'm not so sure I'd go. Prolly have to get vaccinated at the door & whatever's going on inside could be even worse than that. I wouldn't get lured into that trap...
Hopefully Border Control can still function properly right now...I sense fuckery happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
IS'NT THIS WEIRD TIMING?

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Receives Tri Global Energy's Wind Leadership Award

AUSTIN, Texas and DALLAS, Feb. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Tri Global Energy, a leading U.S. originator and developer of utility-scale renewable energy projects, today announced that Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is a recipient of the Tri Global Energy Wind Leadership Award. The annual award recognizes commitment to wind development and to the people who rely on wind projects to support their families and communities.
03:02 AM - Feb 17, 2021
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ForestMayfair in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Forest Mayfair, click on at the bottom under it