Are those all flags?
And whats up with the sky!😱🤯
#Biblical
12:23 AM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Jim McG @jimmcg1
20 January, 10:39
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
It reminds me of the Mass Games in North Korea...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girly @PatriotGirly
20 January, 03:12
Interesting - Chinese Spyware TikTok.
Sooooo, are these flags gifts from China?
and made in China?
... so very suiting to the event.
NOT impressed. Meh. 😏
Waiting on the Lord - now that's impressive! 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Belge @Amandyb56
19 January, 09:03
Angels?

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
19 January, 11:55
sky event?

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
19 January, 11:43
..idk..wonder what it looks like from space? 'Close Encounters' music keeps running through my mind...

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
19 January, 10:21
Pillars of Light
Prepare for Touch Down (Arrival)

Deedee Schultz @5Deedee
19 January, 09:34
i saw this in a channeling/meditation last April!
one by one, diff color stripes being added to a flag that represented global unity. one stripe got my attention, a MAGENTA stripe. there was significance to it. Can't wait to see what that is!
🙏🏻

joann ferguson donated @joann212
19 January, 08:39
They are lights shining at the sky. You can see the light beams coming from the ground

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
19 January, 06:44

NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
19 January, 06:21

Alice Richter @JAliceR
19 January, 04:57

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 January, 01:55
In response Alice Richter to her Publication
😏

Patriot Girly @PatriotGirly
20 January, 03:15
In response Alice Richter to her Publication
Exactly. CHINA JOkE

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
19 January, 04:41
wow

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
19 January, 03:09

Oregon Patriot @OregonPatriot83
19 January, 02:20
sky event coming?

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
19 January, 02:16
searchlights reflecting off the clouds, looks cool.

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
19 January, 01:59
Oh yes, I see what you're saying...creepy indeed!

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Aaron Roma @Asr143Woke
19 January, 01:53
1 flag for each dead voter

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
19 January, 06:45
In response Aaron Roma to his Publication
haha - good one!

... ... @ironiQ
19 January, 01:50
the light in the sky reminds me of this, jump to 42:00. This is episode 12 in a very interesting serie about all the lies we've been told, watch them all! I have - twice.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 January, 01:49
wow!!! sky event!

BeBest 777 @KatyAnn777
19 January, 01:49
If I were to guess, some kind of ritual they are so needy of.

Tara 111 @SuaSponte1776
19 January, 01:34
Interesting:

EO.
Treason.
Update.
Read.
Study the EOs.
Follow the ‘pen’.
EOs post ‘pen’ pics.
Connect.
Learn.
SKY Event.
Q

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
19 January, 01:44
In response Tara 111 to her Publication
Wow yes!!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 January, 01:58
In response Tara 111 to her Publication

Savanna Rain @SavannaRain
19 January, 01:29
😳

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
19 January, 01:10
If they represent the people who would've been there for Bidens inaugeration. my question is, why are they not all American Flags?

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
19 January, 01:04
I'll ask too ~ sky event?

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
19 January, 12:53
I think it is probably the new offensive weapon our space force received... a system that jams or disrupts transmissions from enemy communications satellites (such as MSM)... which they'll need to shut down to bring us uninterupted information on our tv screens forthe tell-all... The shape of those lights above sure look like in the pic....🧐🤔

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
19 January, 12:51
Makes me think of Project Bluebeam...???

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
19 January, 01:05
In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication
uhuh!

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
19 January, 12:44
A wonder is arriving.

Lynne Geis @lynneg
19 January, 12:40
Yes, puzzled by this and the sky. Just wow. Want to know some truth about this and what it means.

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
19 January, 12:39
whoa...wtf?

Rebecca Adler @RebeccaWWG1
19 January, 12:37
Kinda looks like a "1" in the sky