Ralph Whitten @BuckFiden7779
This is not one of my favorite things to do, but I am looking to rehome a small dog, it has a tendency to bark a LOT. If you are interested, please message me and I will sneak over the neighbors fence and get it for you.
12:56 AM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by BuckFiden7779 in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
14 May, 02:20
In response Ralph Whitten to his Publication
😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot 55_ @Patriot55
14 May, 08:54
😂🤣🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 May, 08:52
You can get an outdoor "bark box" goes up to fifty feet. You'll never hear the lil doggo again.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
14 May, 02:22
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
and it works......I got one because when the little nipper next door starts yapping, my dogs will start howling.......stopped the neighbors dog and mine....win/win

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
14 May, 08:51
😜🤪

Donna Martin @Meme17
14 May, 08:39
😂😂😂😂😂 I hear ya! We had a small dog next door to us that would NEVER stop barking, it was a beagle. It drove my german shepherd crazy 😳

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
14 May, 08:37
😆😂😅😂😆🤣🥰🤣😆😂😆😂😆😂