Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 February, 08:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Anon @TexasFreedomLover
16 February, 11:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
So I blacked out some info cause this was sent to me by 'a friend' and I am not sure if it was supposed to be shared with 'a friend'. This is for Williamson County Texas. They are on ERCOT with my area of North Texas, but different electric co-op providers, so not sure if this will eventually happen or affect more of Texas. Also our Governor is recommending the ERCOT board step down. Solar and wind farms are not good for Texas. I received email Natural Gas may be in rolling blackouts soon!! Side note kinda ironic Williamson Co flipped to Dem this Presidential election 😤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Anon @TexasFreedomLover
If this really happens, this is Biden's 'Dark Winter' for sure. Plus if even water and cell towers go down, this would truly be a Blackout. I am really missing my Texas summer 100 degree weather right now ugh.
11:40 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Texas Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasFreedomLover in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
17 February, 08:45
In response Texas Anon to her Publication
FAKE
DARK WINTER ARE THE MILITARY

ALLWAY HAS BEEN MILITARY