Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Texas Anon @TexasFreedomLover
16 February, 11:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
So I blacked out some info cause this was sent to me by 'a friend' and I am not sure if it was supposed to be shared with 'a friend'. This is for Williamson County Texas. They are on ERCOT with my area of North Texas, but different electric co-op providers, so not sure if this will eventually happen or affect more of Texas. Also our Governor is recommending the ERCOT board step down. Solar and wind farms are not good for Texas. I received email Natural Gas may be in rolling blackouts soon!! Side note kinda ironic Williamson Co flipped to Dem this Presidential election 😤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
17 February, 08:50
In response Texas Anon to her Publication
#domestic TERRORISM LARP OR NORT

#DHL = " SEE SOMETHING , SAY SOMETHING "

THIS RETARD WHAT TO SABOTAGE USA INFRAESTRUCTURA AND #blame BIDEN

#TWO #vatican #POPES #system CONTROL

100s of - #BOT #accounts #INJECTING

#Fear ABOUT MASS KILLING AND BLOW UP

#HOOVER OR #China #DAM #PATRITS

in the very name of #GodWins AND #PATRIOS

and #wwg1wga

#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#thestormisuponus

#DHL = " SEE SOMETHING , SAY SOMETHING "

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
17 February, 09:01
In response Texas Anon to her Publication
report significant cyber and physical incidents to the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Central at centralcisa.gov

https://www.dhs.gov/report...

Report Incidents Report suspicious activity by calling
(1-877-437-7411)

Report Criminal Activity _

Phone: 866-347-2423 (from the U.S., Mexico and Canada)

802-872-6199 (World)

Centralcisa.gov.

#Fear ABOUT MASS KILLING AND BLOW UP

#HOOVER OR #China #DAM #PATRITor

in the very name of #GodWins AND #PATRIOOTS

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#nothingcanstop

Janet Love @JanetLove82
16 February, 11:19
Just listened to Tom Number's guy with Simon Parkes. https://www.bitchute.com/v...
He is definitely on to something with Gematria being ingrained in everything!. You know how President Trump keeps mentioning, "The best is yet to come." I put these words into gematrix.org, calculated them, then looked at Simple Gematria word matches. You won't believe it! Not only are there matches about the Illuminati going down, USA, the seventh seal is broken, Bigger than you can imagine, but it actually has COVID 19 VIRUS!! https://www.gematrix.org/?...

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
16 February, 10:42
Just 2 weeks until March 4.

Will there be another Inauguration ?

Something BIG needs to happen SOON.

Patriots Under God @patriotsundergod
17 February, 12:34
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Would love that, but seriously doubt it. Fraud cases won't even be heard for several months, if at all.

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
16 February, 09:47
I am all in- holding the line and trusting the plan. However I THINK WE NEED TO PREPARE FOR PLAN B . IF THE MILITARY DOESNT MAKE THEIR MOVE MARCH 4 , I FEAR CIVIL WAR WILL BEGIN SHORTLY THEREAFTER. WE HAVE TO SAVE OUR REPUBLIC!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 09:42
Agree with Mike. the Awakening doesn't get off the ground with public arrests, trials and hangings. PERIOD. It has to be this way. ZERO arrests.. NONE. Game Over.

mike mullins @patriotmooner
16 February, 09:26
it is dark enough - anyone not awake - deserves to be tramatized by what will be shown - it is time - now - before any more of my ill advized relatives get that damn killer vaccination

Patriot One @Jaysker
16 February, 08:56
These are the drops that have kept me in a state of hope the last 3 years. This is why I've followed Q. Praying for it all to come to fruition. 👍🏼

Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
16 February, 08:49
@GhostEzra Ezra you know what we need and not only info, in UK and everywhere along the EU (bear in mind that Spain become currently in a communist country) what we need is a bit of action. Europe goes down the drain...

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
16 February, 09:06
In response Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council to his Publication
This is dragging out too long...losing lives, and followers and GOD's Grace.
Wealthy leaders living posh and well guarded lives, while followers are losing the roof over their family's heads and food after no income for so GD long.
BEWARE of GOD's WRATH to those comfy leaders that drag this out without a care for GOD'S People.
GhostEsra

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
16 February, 08:44
In the darkness here in Texas! Okay with me as it's for the greater good of mankind....bring it! God ALWAYS wins! WWG1WGA🙌💪🇺🇸

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
16 February, 09:05
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
... dark to light.
Stay warm.
looks like they are working tunnels

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
16 February, 09:20
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Is this the scare event, Ghost?

Clueless Joe @CluelessJoe
16 February, 08:43
my question is what brings us out of the darkness? what will be the event that wakes up emough ppl for this to end?

I am What I am @OfLight
16 February, 08:59
In response Clueless Joe to his Publication
That is a great question? I too have been wondering what it is going to take. I am praying it is soon, I know it is when God decides but still praying very soon. Been holding the line and light for so long...

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
16 February, 08:41
LOCAL NEWS
Texans Wondered What This Blue Streak in the Sky Was on Thursday
By THC Staff | September 17, 2016

USA DAR @buffaloalum
16 February, 08:40
I think it's time to "show the public the truth". Heard sn Amber Alert today and just about fell out of my chair....thought it was the EBS.....maybe a test run🤔

The people not opening their eyes will keep their eyes shut until they are forced to open them. Arrests, EBS, show them EVERYTHING. That is the only thing that will force them into reality.

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
16 February, 08:38
How much more darkness do we need to walk through? How many more people need to awaken?
We have faith & trust the plan. But are innocent people getting hurt from the vaccines?
And thank you for your help.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
16 February, 08:36
OR sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you FINALLY see the #painfullyobvious #rightunderyounose #thinklogically
#omgseriously #braceforanalternativeending
#rentthetrumanshow #wearetruman 😊

16 February, 08:37
Hang on Texas....
Help is on the way?

https://texashillcountry.c...

Thanks subieblue Gab for posting

Iva Watson @2know
16 February, 10:11
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
its a Tesla energy coil tower!
great idea!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
17 February, 08:45
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
May be able to power lightbulbs but nothing else without some sort of receptor to convert the power. Kinda like needing a SIM Card for your Cell Phone to work.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
16 February, 08:36
diabetics need affordable insulin like now!!!! texas needs electricity now!!!! hurry!!!!

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
16 February, 08:33
"Post POTUS" in retrospect should have been a dead giveaway on how this all unfolded

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
16 February, 08:31
Ready!

16 February, 08:26
That's starting to now sound like
literally...
#LightsOut
#butjustforlittlewhile

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
16 February, 08:24
OFFICIAL NCSWIC SONG

https://youtu.be/2mBEtS-Lz...

Henry Specter @HSpecter
16 February, 08:24
Where is the truth to this?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 February, 08:25
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
This was a calendar created by a user Whiplash.