Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 February, 11:45
You wanna know what's weird?

I have NO IDEA who this is, never have had an interaction with her

and shes got me blocked

I nonstop see this all over this platform- her and Phaethon have me blocked and all of you are RT these two people

Why do they have me blocked? WTF I DO ? I talk about GOD everyday

UNREAL how much HATE I get from "Christian" people

WOW

@administrator if you could fix it where I dont have to constantly be reminded that weirdos have me blocked that would be cool

Thank U
hugs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
The fact that you are so upset by two ppl blocking you says a lot. Why do you care? If u were a strong Christian you would not be acting this way, making people feel bad for RT'ing them still? Who are you to tell anyone who to follow or RT? You are very crass with ppl without knowing it, and all you care about are followers and being recognized. You were like that on twitter and you are like that here. You begged everyone for $ for a car issue, very selfish considering others need so much more but dont speak of it. You can talk about God all day- but you need to follow in his footsteps too.
11:38 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Andi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Andi WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it