Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
You wanna know what's weird?

I have NO IDEA who this is, never have had an interaction with her

and shes got me blocked

I nonstop see this all over this platform- her and Phaethon have me blocked and all of you are RT these two people

Why do they have me blocked? WTF I DO ? I talk about GOD everyday

UNREAL how much HATE I get from "Christian" people

WOW

@administrator if you could fix it where I dont have to constantly be reminded that weirdos have me blocked that would be cool

Thank U
hugs
11:45 AM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
16 February, 11:38
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
The fact that you are so upset by two ppl blocking you says a lot. Why do you care? If u were a strong Christian you would not be acting this way, making people feel bad for RT'ing them still? Who are you to tell anyone who to follow or RT? You are very crass with ppl without knowing it, and all you care about are followers and being recognized. You were like that on twitter and you are like that here. You begged everyone for $ for a car issue, very selfish considering others need so much more but dont speak of it. You can talk about God all day- but you need to follow in his footsteps too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nicki Marshall @nickiannm
16 February, 11:30
Cannot bring this person up on a search...must be gone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
15 February, 03:41
it is its own sin for christians to create dischord

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
15 February, 03:10
It's OK ... your 'real' GAB frens still love you! Carry on! :)

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
15 February, 02:49
Could Be Nothing More Than A Glitch But If Not Remember You Cant Please All The People All The Time. Just Enjoy The Site And Live Your Life On Your Terms. Peace

Christina Maga @Christina71
15 February, 02:30
I've been seeing this too, very odd.

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
15 February, 02:30
I have never blocked someone and the other day I was looking for an account clicked on it and it said I had blocked him. I tried to unblock it wouldnt let me, so I left it and next day went back and was able to unblock. It could be an accident i know on my phone i get a delay when clicking on show the thread.

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
15 February, 02:28
I know how you feel, there is one or two who have blocked me and I very rarely post or respond to anything. I like and share people's posts, but after being kiked off Twitter I'm trying to keep a low profile as much as possible!

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
15 February, 02:23
maybe it is religion. maybe they didnt like the "white people then..." post. one doesnt like "the movie". maybe just into self promotion.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 February, 02:19
I see a few that have me blocked too. Its weird, I din't argue with any, and have pretty decent content😄 Hey chicka😙

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
15 February, 11:52
God is for all and Loves all, Folks be kind or get left behind. We are all in this together!! WWG1WGA !! Love to you Sister🙂

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
15 February, 11:49
Do you know why your blocked? Or was it a mistake on their part?

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 February, 11:51
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I have no idea who that is fam

none