NEO ONE @Neo
16 February, 09:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 February, 09:24
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Most people I speak with think the lock downs, masks etc are stupid. They comply because no one wants to get fined, go to jail, be fired, be kicked out of school, have their busniess shut down, or not be allowed into any store, so they go along. How these illegal mandates and actions are being enforced is beyond me. I thought AG Barr was suppose to go after all of these govenors and mayors breaking the Constitution and tell them, they can't mandate shit and to stop it. He never did that. So, the people are suppose to sue their local and state governements, but may be afraid to organize it. "?"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
THat it precisely where we are - it seems to be up to us or we are scr@#ed.
09:39 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dmrome in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 February, 09:53
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
I think the white hats are going to let as much need to play out as it takes until WE THE PEOPLE take back our state and local governments, through the courts, of course. As we learn how corrupted our legal system is, no one is feeling confident enough that they will prevail. The last think anons want is blood shed and civil war. They want to be left alone to enjoy their lives in peace, freedom and prosperity. I thought the Military was suppose to protect the tax payers from enemies foriegn and deomestic. Why aren't they taking direct action against these govenors, city councils, and mayors?