Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
riverlass flow @riverlass
16 February, 11:43
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
It's not stupidity, its mind control, and the more of us they see not wearing mask will help......that is if we smile at them and show them we are not afraid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miran Duran @Miranduran
16 February, 10:39
Seriously, I just don't get it. I am the only person besides my brother the doesn't wear a mask. Everyone else is either brainwashed or doesn't want to get yelled at like by a 16 year old shelf stocker. Enough is enough.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
17 February, 03:19
In response Miran Duran to her Publication
i havent worn one...

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
16 February, 10:32
unfortunately yes a ton of people are still ignorant and sleeping

Arizona Kimber @ArizonaKimber
16 February, 10:31
yep

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
16 February, 10:00

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
16 February, 09:50
sadly, I think they are! Grieves me to death!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 February, 09:48
They are on automatic Brain Dead. I believe there are many mask people that have lost Brain Cells.

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
16 February, 09:48
Shows you how many the matrix still has.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
16 February, 09:44
so many variables. so many are scared.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
16 February, 09:43
MK Ultra'd

Kev Oooo @KevO
16 February, 09:41
Yep

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
16 February, 09:40

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
16 February, 09:39
yes

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
16 February, 10:36
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
haja🙋🏼‍♀️ I can lose about 10 lbs since The Hoax. I guess if I used the mask it would have blocked my mouth and it would have helped me lose weight😂🤣😂🤣😂
jkjk

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
16 February, 09:36
YES, Many are!! They sit there and soak up the fear of the MSM!!! I will be so GLAD when the MSM is brought to their knees!! To think, the world has listened to these evil people!

IslandGirl Aloha @Xanadu10699
16 February, 09:35
Yes! I can't help but roll my eyes at all the mask wearing crazyness... it's a head shaker.. even my husband is quick to comply, I tell him to stop it all the time.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 February, 09:24
Most people I speak with think the lock downs, masks etc are stupid. They comply because no one wants to get fined, go to jail, be fired, be kicked out of school, have their busniess shut down, or not be allowed into any store, so they go along. How these illegal mandates and actions are being enforced is beyond me. I thought AG Barr was suppose to go after all of these govenors and mayors breaking the Constitution and tell them, they can't mandate shit and to stop it. He never did that. So, the people are suppose to sue their local and state governements, but may be afraid to organize it. "?"

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
THat it precisely where we are - it seems to be up to us or we are scr@#ed.