Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 February, 08:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clueless Joe @CluelessJoe
16 February, 08:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
my question is what brings us out of the darkness? what will be the event that wakes up emough ppl for this to end?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am What I am @OfLight
That is a great question? I too have been wondering what it is going to take. I am praying it is soon, I know it is when God decides but still praying very soon. Been holding the line and light for so long...
08:59 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Clueless Joe to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OfLight in this post can reply
Clueless Joe @CluelessJoe
16 February, 09:01
In response I am What I am to her Publication
i struggle everyday. I'm strong and i know I'll make it. it just sucks. hopefully soon🙏🏼

I am What I am @OfLight
16 February, 09:07
In response Clueless Joe to his Publication
Agreed, I feel at times I get just plain tired of trying to enlighten others so i just hold their light for them... It is easier. I do see glimpses of people I know slowly seeing something..