Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 February, 06:17
When you disobey your CCP handlers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
As a former ER nurse, if he had hit my ER door I would have called the police to report elder abuse with injuries like that...I understand blood thinners, and yes, they probably caused additional bleeding under the skin. But...look at that mouth, he was punched in the mouth, the upper lip has a bruise from part of a fist, the bottom lip smashed against his teeth. Yep, an elderly man like that with injuries consistent with abuse/beating/self defense (hands).
08:24 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
16 February, 08:42
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
God please get him out of the situation. He's done a lot for Trump then people think and the fact is he's probably going to continue to open the door for the NSA and SPACE FORCE to inject more evidence. The worst thing, he won't be celebrated as a hero. He'll have to walk a way as a villian to protect him and his family. I know people are going to disagree with me, that's okay. All I have is conjector but it's very heavy in the heart to see this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
17 February, 12:01
In response Teancum Horning to his Publication
He made that choice himself, he married a woman who has ties to CCP, he is as Corrupt as the rest of them, when you sell your soul to the devil you can't back out..

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 February, 07:54
In response Teancum Horning to his Publication
Payback is Hell. This is God's punishment.