Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 February, 06:17
When you disobey your CCP handlers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
16 February, 08:24
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
As a former ER nurse, if he had hit my ER door I would have called the police to report elder abuse with injuries like that...I understand blood thinners, and yes, they probably caused additional bleeding under the skin. But...look at that mouth, he was punched in the mouth, the upper lip has a bruise from part of a fist, the bottom lip smashed against his teeth. Yep, an elderly man like that with injuries consistent with abuse/beating/self defense (hands).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
16 February, 08:42
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
God please get him out of the situation. He's done a lot for Trump then people think and the fact is he's probably going to continue to open the door for the NSA and SPACE FORCE to inject more evidence. The worst thing, he won't be celebrated as a hero. He'll have to walk a way as a villian to protect him and his family. I know people are going to disagree with me, that's okay. All I have is conjector but it's very heavy in the heart to see this.

Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it