Chasing Demons @one_of_the_pride
If you're following me, I'm going to follow you. We are intertwined and will only be as strong as the braid we make. May God bless us all in the battle ahead.
07:41 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by one_of_the_pride in this post can reply
SIERRA 7777777 @Sierra7777777
16 February, 09:05
In response Chasing Demons to his Publication
Amen, stronger together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 February, 12:27
In response SIERRA 7777777 to her Publication
💯%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 February, 08:48
WWG1WGA

20 February, 12:27
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
💯%

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
16 February, 08:40
Same here; if I can be of any help; let me know. We are stronger together than apart ,and right now, we Anon's need to stick close together, and watch out for each other more than ever.

20 February, 12:28
In response Patriot May to her Publication
Thank you. 👍

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
16 February, 08:38
Got ya!

20 February, 12:29
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
👍