Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 February, 06:57
This may be one of the most important drops for not losing your mind.🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
16 February, 07:01
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Isn't the movie for waking people up? It doesn't seem like anyone is waking up, the news is still bad, the SM is still lopsided, I suppose it is on a micro scale. When does the real awakening happen? is it going to take years?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Many are waking up. More to come. This is the stage of setting the traps for the media for them to walk in. Operation mockingbird destruction. Many have been arrested already. Some are gone. Biden being one example.
07:05 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
17 February, 05:27
My guess is we're playing slow ball now, gott a go back to the courts, gotta leak stuff out SLOWLY to allow the sleeping idiots to wake up. I say fuck that, arrest all the MF'ers and let the cards fall where they may. We have Had it, and we have apparently have all the Fn' evidence since day one, when Q appeared. So pull the trigger or get off the pot or something like that.

Jim West @jimwest
16 February, 08:11
Is the media believing their own lies now? It sure seems like it to me. It is so absurd, that they can say all these things that we see are lies, and say them with a straight face. Are they brain dead themselves? By the way, I spoke with a guy today that knows this is how the CCP does things over in China with their government and their own media over there. They control everything, and everything is a lie. Everything is designed to play into the party line. Evil to the core.

Beekie Girl @Beekie
16 February, 07:50
Sometimes you just gotta rip that band-aid off! It's the only way for some people.