Crisis Actor!!!Expose them all

RedHatFrogs 🐸
DismantlingTheCabal
06:39 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
21 February, 03:00
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
17 February, 12:36
I came back to visit that Christmas. There was a memorial set up around St. Rose's Church. I bought flowers to place on the memorial. My friend who was on the police force miraculously had the night off, and this was a beautiful thing...the Monroe police force took over for Newtown police on Christmas Eve so they could be with their families.
I did not know Adam Lanza, but his brother was a freshman when I was a senior. His picture is in my yearbook.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
17 February, 12:24
That's fooked up if they used the same actor. I'm from Newtown, CT. Sandy Hook is real. The shooting happened. Go ask the parents. Actually, I can give you my experience. My sister texted me that day to say there was a shooting at the school. At first, we thought it was the middle school. I texted a friend of mine whose mom worked as a lunch lady in the middle school. She was trying to get more info from a friend on the police force. Then they said is was Sandy Hook Elementary. I was living in Virginia at the time, but my dad still lived in Newtown. This event happened. To be continued...

Lady Vi 2U @Lady_Vi_2U
16 February, 11:33

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
16 February, 11:29
Start with the Greenberg family - you'll recognize most all of them from every ff during Amano's administration - search and click on images

Lou Chadwell @Lachad13
16 February, 10:25
"they think you'll follow the stars" "they think you're stupid". but we're not, are we?

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
16 February, 10:23
My children were put in lockdown that day at their school because of Sandy Hook, we were 15 minutes away. Our lives changed after that day. Many people spent a great deal of money and time caring for the parents and families of those who we thought were lost. The communities also raised money for those families. If it didn't really happen, where did the monies go? Who will be held accountable?

16 February, 10:14
Will adult actors and parents of actors who particpated in these "fraudulent" activities be arrested for assisting in the crimes to betray "We the people" and to steal kill and destroy our country and freedoms?

Bella Kay @Bella_K
16 February, 10:05
Two of the people who witnessed the Vegas shooting were crisis actors, or at least one of them was, the other was her brother. I know that because I was married to their father when it happened.

16 February, 10:17
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
Wow. What is your take on them possibly getting arrested for participating in crimes against "We the people" for helping these people steal kill and destroy our freedoms?

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 February, 10:04
Same Fake Face

Stargazer Lily @Stargazer
16 February, 07:40
She's just as much a monster as the rest of them. This was a sick thing for her to agree to do. So anti-humanity.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 February, 07:00
1. that is no mom...a Mother would not let a monster around her kids....2. barry is a pedo and rump ranger....nuff said...

Jen Brown @rejenerate_u
16 February, 06:52
I hole they burn as well.

Jen Brown @rejenerate_u
16 February, 06:53
In response Jen Brown to her Publication
*hope

Bambaroo FAR @Bambaroo
16 February, 06:48
wow